We've gotten together again (a little under two years later) to do some more work on codespeed2.

 - unassisted deploy by Maciej
 - get the runner working with the new json data format (protocol v1) (yay)
 - some niggly bug fixes

Matt has put together screenshots based on submission of the first new runner result (against the two-year old data dump we used for testing).

Home page

Inline images 3

Changes from last known revision in old data dump (pretty old)

Inline images 4

Nice spiky timing data :)

Inline images 1

The history of that module (also based on old testing data dump)

Inline images 2

Now we just need to set up the nightlies and see more continuous data :)